Virgin Mobile

Close Account

Whiz Kid

Close Account

I want to close my account permanently - how do I do this? I cannot call the customer service line as I am out of the country.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Close Account

Hello, dmandan5. We can definitely help you out with that. Bear in mind that upon cancellation, any account balance, service, and phone number will be removed and will not be recoverable. To proceed, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code.

Enthusiast

Hello,

how should I send private message if "contact me" on agent profile is grey out?

thank you

Agent

Hi, mobile_user. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.