Virgin Mobile

Credit Card declined being declined

Enthusiast

Credit Card declined being declined

I do not understand,  I have enough money to buy the XR iPhone. Yet it was declined. I have that same credit card enrolled in auto pay on this site to pay my monthly payment I don't understand why it won't go through 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Credit Card declined being declined

Hey there, @EnderRich! Sorry to hear about the hassle. Were you getting a particular error when trying to order the phone online? Please provide us more details. Have you tried to clean the cookies and cache from the browser settings to see if it works?

Enthusiast

My credit card has been taking so I had to cancel it and get new one issued I need my services it contact for my job and personal can somebody please help me I have no problem paying double when new card arrives please help
Agent

Hi there Chistopher. How can we help? 

Enthusiast

The last couple months habe been hell last mo you'll gave me credit but my both my credit cards wallet was taking on just trying to keep service til. I get new card. I Always pay on time look at my history we just lost family member then this small stuff makes it very difficult o was not very. Pleasent to the person o spoke with earlier but to day I need to see i can't disconnect my family now
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Christopher. Are you trying to remove a line from your family plan?