Virgin Mobile

Customer service hung up on me 3 times

Whiz Kid

Customer service hung up on me 3 times

My name is Meghan Moon

I called earlier to have my auto payment cancelled since I will be switching plans later this week and I do not want my card to be charged in September for virgin mobile.
Instead they cancelled my entire account, meaning my phone number was up for grabs.
I had to call back with my sisters phone since mine no longer had even a phone number connected to it.
Once I called they apologized for the inconvenience and said they would restore service to my phone.
Half an hour later my text messages still were not going through so I called to find out I would have to pay for another month of service, despite having already paid for this months service on August 15th.
The guy on the phone has continued to argue with me saying it is an issue with my card and that’s why I do not have service. If it was an issue with my card they would not have given be free service for the past 11 days while waiting for my card payment to clear (I checked my bank account already- it processed on the 15th) then he tried to say I didn’t pay in August, I paid on July 15th. Then tried to claim he didn’t have access to my past payments... despite just telling me he saw I paid in July.
I kept asking him to look up the date of my last payment, he says he cannot do that. I’ve asked to speak with a supervisor, he said he cannot do that. Finally he said his supervisor would call me back and I told him I would wait on hold. Then he hung up on me.

I finally got ahold of a supervisor named Katie who called me a liar. After another ten minutes on hold with her she told me she attempted to add money onto my account to get make me happy but her system would not allow her to. When trying to ask why the system wouldn’t allow her to she hung up on me.

I then called back and spoke to another representative. I let him know I was just speaking with Katie. He kept interrupting me and told me he could not transfer me to a supervisor and he did not have the power to do that. I explained my situation to him over 5 times. He kept asking “Well what do you want me to do?” before hanging up on me as well
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Customer service hung up on me 3 times

Hello Meghan. We're terribly sorry for the situation you are experiencing. We want to investigate. Please, let us have the phone number and PIN in a private message, so we can look into this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25