Virgin Mobile

Desperately need my account number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Desperately need my account number

Hello,

I have been sending emails / calling for +4 days to get my account number. I get it: someone (from the "higher 
level department"!!) is supposed to call me... but I am still waiting! Please help!

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Desperately need my account number

Hey there, Krisstoff! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

4 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, Krisstoff! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I have been on the phone with Virgin Mobile for over 45 min. Waiting for the acct Dept. I need my account number
Whiz Kid

Hey Dkale09x,

It would probably be better to start a new conversation. Forget about getting your account number over the phone (I never got someone to talk to...). I also sent an email, they called me back 10 days after my request!! But I had a fast reply here. Good luck!

Agent

Hey there, @Dkale09x! Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.  

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.