Virgin Mobile

Finding account number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Finding account number

I'd really wish to know my account number as I'm switching services and could really use some help from an employee. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Finding account number

@mpvalentine

Hi. I understand your concern.PM us so we can follow up? Can you let us know the reason you are planning to switch?

- E.J.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

@mpvalentine

Hi. I understand your concern.PM us so we can follow up? Can you let us know the reason you are planning to switch?

- E.J.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can you please help me find my account number as I'm trying to switch carriers to get better coverage.  

Whiz Kid

I need my account number to switch to a different carrier.  I've spent 30 minutes on the phone going through automated menus and I don't want to PM with anyone, I would please like my account number. 

Agent

Hi there, @billvil. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like you to please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and what made you decide to switch carriers.

FTT
Whiz Kid

I'm also trying to find my account number.  I'm more than willing to private message a moderator.

Agent

Hello, FTT! I'd be happy to help. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

Whiz Kid

Hi. I'd like someone to help with my account number too. Can someone help? Thanks.

Whiz Kid

I also need my account number. I tried sending an email but haven't heard back yet. I have a speech impediment that makes it difficult for me to talk to strangers on the phone who aren't familiar with how I speak. Please let me know how I can get my account number without having to have someone call me. 

Agent

Hey all! I can definitely help you. Please send me A private Message with your phone number and PIN.