SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Finding account number

Can anyone help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Finding account number

Hello CFlow,  send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can assist you with your request.

35 REPLIES 35
Agent

Hello CFlow,  send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can assist you with your request.

Whiz Kid

I want to add money to my old LG virgin mobile phone. I haven't used it on over a year because I got another phone as a gift. The phone isn't active so I need my account pin sent to the phone I'm using now.

Whiz Kid

Can someone tell me how to get my account number?

Agent

Hello, Carrie77. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem, but don't see how to send you a private message. Please let me know how to contact you. I sent a request for help two days ago and still no response. I called customer service today and they transfered my call, but the other line answered with "we're unable to take your call right now". All I want is my account number.

Agent

Hey, Nali! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

Finding account number

WHAT IS MY VM USA ACCOUNT NUMBER?

I have tried many ways but I couldn't get my account number. Can you guys assist me to get my account number please? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. We can definitely help you out with that, @joanne0329 ! Please send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can assist you.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a 'Private Message'.

Agent

Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. We can definitely help you out with that, @IamHeem ! Please send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can assist you.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a 'Private Message'.