Virgin Mobile

Finding account number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Finding account number

Oh boy, it looks like I also need my account number very, very soon. Anybody want to help me out? Thanks.

Agent

Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. We can definitely help you out with that, @Palyndol ! Please send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can assist you.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a 'Private Message'.

Whiz Kid

Hi can you give me my account number
Agent

Hi there, @Ayejesay! If you private message us, we can definitely assist with that!

Whiz Kid

I am looking for my account number too.

Agent

Hey there, @jslover! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, Are you part of the Inner Circle?

Whiz Kid

please provide me with my account number. thanks.

Agent

Hello, @dsellmay01. Thanks for contacting us. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Help me get my account number this is getting very ugly 

Agent

Hey there, @Dawn! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. In order to do so, Just click on the picture (or name) of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".