Virgin Mobile

Galaxy A6 stuck on Roaming

Re: Galaxy A6 stuck on Roaming

Hey there, December! We received your private message. Thanks a bunch for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on. We will continue our conversation via private message. Please check your inbox. 

Whiz Kid

I'm just posting to say that I'm experiencing the same problem. Also on an A6. ##72786# helps sometimes, but not always. This consistently happens every week or so and I'll sometimes be stuck in roaming mode for 3-4 days before it fixes itself. I can, for the most part (albeit with some weird text/call corruption errors), continue to use my phone normally, and I'm yet to recieve any additional charges for using roaming mode, but it's still disconcerting. It seems as if there have been quite a few threads made about this issue regarding a few different devices. I hope Virgin Mobile figures out why this is happening soon...

Agent

Hi there uncripted. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message with your street address, phone number, and pin code. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Add two more A6's to the list that don't work because of this issue.  I bought the same phone for me and my wife that they both have this problem.  I've tried everything from this thread, nothing seems to work.

Help....  I have two lemon phones I'm stuck with.

Hey there, naugled! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

My Galaxy A6 has also just started getting stuck on Roaming today.  Looks like there is no surefire fix, but just wanted to add another case to the list.  I am currently on a business trip, away from home, but have never had issues before.

Agent

We understand your frustration, @HollyMcEvans, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.