Virgin Mobile

Get account number and request phone unlock

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

@JamieB @jeffc Could you please help with getting my phone unlocked? What information do you need?

Whiz Kid

Hello please help me I need account number today....I have PIN. It’s my daughters phone she’s traveling to Italy for 3 months can’t use virgin.

Please PM me

Ghrm1112
Agent

Hello Ghrm1112. For account number requests. Please send a private message to any of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

how do i unlock my phone? i called the suggested number and that got me nowhere. i tried to pm agents like agents keep saying but i cant find the "send a private message" button for the life of me. 

Agent

Hi, @Jmgreeley79! We have replied to your PM, please check your inbox. 

Whiz Kid

How the hell do I PM them?

Agent

Hi there Clif. To private message us, please go to the agents name, tap on it and it would provide the option to private message. VictorG. 

Whiz Kid

I need my account number to change the carrier. Can someone help me about this?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @altay_dikec! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Whiz Kid

I’ve sent two messages to two different agents and no reply! I would like a message back.