Virgin Mobile

Get account number and request phone unlock

SOLVED

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hey there, Mrsriehl1017! We have answered you in private. Please verify your inbox.

Enthusiast

Hello I need my account number too. Why is this process so HARD.

Agent

Hello, @Lindsay916. Thanks for reaching out to us. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Whiz Kid

Hello,
Given that you do not offer international roaming, I had to buy a new sim card for my trip to Europe in order to have access to internet. However, my iPhone is telling me to contact my provider to unlock my phone because the SIM card that I am trying to use is not valid. Could you help me with this?
Agent

Hi there asolisr. Thank you for contacting us. To unlock a phone, it needs to have been active for 12 months on a Virgin mobile account. If you meet this requirement and would like to unlock your phone, if you are out of the country now, it could not be unlocked. The phone needs to be within USA to be unlocked. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I am currently still in the U.S.
Agent

Great! Does your phone meet the 12 months activation requirement? Has your phone been active on your account for 12 months? Victor21

Whiz Kid

Yes, it does!