Help Unlocking Phone from Virgin Mobile (Sprint) Network

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

Help Unlocking Phone from Virgin Mobile (Sprint) Network

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help Unlocking Phone from Virgin Mobile (Sprint) Network

Hey there, mjm1998! Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.

7 REPLIES 7

Hey there, mjm1998! Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.

Master

Thank you!

Agent

Hi there, mjm1998. Thanks for contacting us. We remain at your service. 

Master

Hi, I have one more question. When I call customer care what option do I chose to get help unlocking my phone? 

Agent

You need to choose the options related to your request (they could change a little from time to time), and when the there's an agent available the system will offer you one. 

We can also help you with the unlock request through this channel. 

Master

May I do the unlock request through here instead of calling? 

Agent

Yes, you can. Just send us a private message with the phone number and pin, to check eligibility.