Virgin Mobile

Help with unlocking a Samsung S3 and instructions to remove bloatware afterwords

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Help with unlocking a Samsung S3 and instructions to remove bloatware afterwords

I've been trying to reach someone via phone and email to unlock my phone with no success.  I am just trying to unlock my samsung s3 phone in order to remove the bloatware and just use it as an MP3 player.  I understand we are very limited as far as using other carriers.  If an agent here is able to help, it will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Help with unlocking a Samsung S3 and instructions to remove bloatware afterwords

Hey there, MonReve31! Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.