Virgin Mobile

How Do I Remove SMS In/Out Block Add-Ons?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

How Do I Remove SMS In/Out Block Add-Ons?

I've been trying to remove the SMS In/Out Block Add-Ons for almost 7 months now and nobody has been able to help me remove them. I've sent emails and messages to Virginmobile themeselves and they told me to do the same thing. 

They told me to go to my block list, and remove all of the numbers, but there are none.....

On my plan page I see this:

ONE-TIME ADD-ONS:
SMS in/out block 
 SMS outgoing block

How do I get rid of these? These make sending normal text messages impossible. 
Please somebody, help me get rid of them. Smiley Sad
I'm so tired of not being able to text normally, I've been trying for over 6 long months to remove these features. 
I'm seriously about to leave Virginmobile forever.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How Do I Remove SMS In/Out Block Add-Ons?

Hello! I apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin, to fix this issue right away?
30 REPLIES
Agent

Hello! I apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin, to fix this issue right away?
Whiz Kid

Thank you so much for fixing this issue for me, Jack!
I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Whiz Kid

Hey, I'm having the same problem too. Would you mind helping me??

Whiz Kid

I Re: How Do I Remove SMS In/Out Block Add-Ons?

I am having this same problem and have been trying to get help for the last month. I have emailed twice and received responses that were not helpful. Please help. Thanks, Karey
Whiz Kid

Are you able to remove the sms in/out block from my supposed one time add-ons? I use this service for work and will need to  cancel my service if I am unable to text. It has been over a month and I have contacted virgin several times, my only response was for me to remove the add-ons. There is no where I am able to do this.. Please help!

Thanks, 
Karey Lostaglia
Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem as well. I accidentally hit the 'Block In/Out SMS' one-time add-on while I was activating my new phone earlier. I have tried everything to remove it and I can't. I even changed my plan just to see if it would work! Is there any way you could help me? Smiley Sad

Agent

Hi there!

You can send us a private message (Just click on our user name and hit "send message") with your phone number and pin. We'll review your account and remove the feature that is blocking your messages.

Whiz Kid

I am having this issue to! What can I do to fix it?
Whiz Kid

I am having this issue as well. How Can I fix it?