SOLVED
Enthusiast

How can I get my Account Number?

I'd like to know my account number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Hey, maybeshowme! It looks like we’ll need to hop on the phone. We can do this one of two ways: (1) you can give us your number and we’ll call you, or (2) you can call us at your convenience at 888-322-1122. Whichever works best for you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hey, maybeshowme! It looks like we’ll need to hop on the phone. We can do this one of two ways: (1) you can give us your number and we’ll call you, or (2) you can call us at your convenience at 888-322-1122. Whichever works best for you!

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

This is absolutely unacceptable and should be criminal.  I have now been without a phone for several days because the provider I am switching to and I cannot easily locate my account number.  I did try to call this number and could not talk with a human being.  I don't have a facebook page either, so I would appreciate it if you didn't respond with that nonsense.  

Hi @alekov07 ! Please send me a private message and I'll me more than happy to assist you with your request!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@Sakura1990 still waiting for a reply to the pm I sent you.
Whiz Kid

This phone number does not allow one to get the account number.

Agent

Hey there, GaonBooks! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, and we'll do our very best to assist you!

Whiz Kid

Can i get my account number?
Agent

Hey there, HappyFeet! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.