Virgin Mobile

How can I view my text message history?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

New phone. New carrier

I recently purchased a galaxy J 7 perx and i am going back to boost mobile. Is there anyway to transfer the monthly amount i just paid into virgin mobile into a new boost mobile account? Now you would think piece of cake considering they both belong to sprint? Help!

Re: New phone. New carrier

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in our service. Unfortunately we are not able to balance transfer for opening up an account with Boost. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I view my text message history?

I am very dissapointed that this issue has STILL not been resolved...

Whiz Kid

Can u send me out a copy of my call and text history
Agent

Hi there aprillynn. We truly apologize. Unfortunately we are unable to do that. You may check this info on your account online, or the phone itself. - E.J.

Whiz Kid

No, you CAN'T check it online. Even voice calls only show recipient. Pretty useless.
Whiz Kid

why cant it be done i know it can

Hi. You can access your account online and see the numbers that you sent the messages to. Unfortunately, as a prepaid company, you cannot see the numbers from the incoming messages or the body of them (neither incoming or outgoing). We apologize.

Whiz Kid

Text message history cannot be viewed IF you are currently on a unlimited message per month plan. Call details are shown in order to calculate and show your usage for the month, but messages are not because you can use as many as you want per month. I believe you would be able to view message history IF your plan had a set amount of messages per month allotted - this would have to be available for you in order to show what's been used and what's left.
Whiz Kid

how i can read it cuz my boyfriend ereaser them and i need to check it