Virgin Mobile

How do I cancel Virgin's terrible service without having to wait on the phone for hours?

Whiz Kid

How do I cancel Virgin's terrible service without having to wait on the phone for hours?

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: How do I cancel Virgin's terrible service without having to wait on the phone for hours?

Hello, @lgray. We hate that your experience with Virgin Mobile hasn't been so great. We'd like the chance to make things better. Please let us know about any issues that you've been having with our service, so that we can work on a solution for you.

Whiz Kid

Re: How do I cancel Virgin's terrible service without having to wait on the phone for hours?

You could not repeatedly put my on hold for 30 minutes having to listen to a recoridng worse than Chinese water torture before finally connecting me with a person who then says that the system is down and they can't log in to see my account. That would be a good start.

Agent

Hi, Igray. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, and pin code.