Virgin Mobile

How do I create an account

Whiz Kid

How do I create an account

How to create a account?
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: How do I create an account

Hello! It’s a pleasure to assist you. Please follow this link https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/#/your-device to activate your device. If you need our assistance, let us know.

Whiz Kid

I keep getting this message when I get to the page trying to set up a new phone number; I enter in my date of birth and the message "the response you entered is not recognized. please try again." I cannot do anything past this point and am not able to activate the phone. Frustrating.

Agent

Hi there, @musicprevails! We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with the following information:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Virgin Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
4. 6 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Virgin Mobile.

5. Price plan

6. The answer of one the following security questions:

What is your pet's name?
 What is your favorite city?
 Who was your favorite teacher?
 Who gave you your first kiss?
 What was your first concert?
 Who is your favorite singer?
 Who is the best concert band?
 Who is your favorite actor?
 Who is your favorite actress?
 What is your favorite team?

Lawrence, 

I am having the same issue. I am going to provide you with this information as well. I need this phone activated ASAP today. I have been trying for the past 24 hours - all errors. Very frusterating. I left virgin mobile and came back but I really can not stand how buggy the website is... might have to switch to something else if the website bugs and 30 minute customer service wait on the phone cannot be resolved. (this has been the case for over 4 years - the old website actually had LESS bugs) 

Agent

Hi there davidbratotn199. Please allow us to help you with the account. Please send us a private message with the information and we will be able to help. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I have this same problem
Agent

Hi there, Ptxlover16. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue.

I received my SIM Card in the mail & was going through the process of activating it when it asked for a PIN or my birthday. I entered my birthday. It says it doesn't "recognize that response" & that I should "try again". I have yet to set up an account so I don't know how to create one now. This is very irritating. 

Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, mssten2013,  Are you trying to set up a new account or do you already have one?