How do I resolve a problem in trying to activate a phone I just bought from VirginMobile

Whiz Kid

How do I resolve a problem in trying to activate a phone I just bought from VirginMobile

I just got my new hone in the mail, and tried to activate it on the virginmobileusa.com website. This is on the page: https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/  I have a page-top navigation graphic of  "device - plan - account - number - activate -payment" that outlined how far I got. My current plan ($25) was not enough for the new phone's model, so I was asked to choose another plan. So I chose one that was offered ($35). I got as far as "You're almost done!" and a red Activate  button. (The page-top graphic was now on the "activate" step.)  I clicked the button, and nothing happened.

I did this twice, giving the website lots of time to process in between. Nada. I tried the next afternoon, at a Boost Mobile store. the employee there said I was not a customer of theirs yet, but she walked with me through the page again. That was when I noticed my old phone (an LG Rumor slide-out) was playing dead. When it is plugged in it shows its power-up "Hello" text graphic, but doesn't move from there.

So now I have 2 phones but no phone service.  Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: How do I resolve a problem in trying to activate a phone I just bought from VirginMobile

P.S. I saw the Facebook account for VirginMobile USA, and did an instant message there. the VM reps who responded told me to come here. And talk with a VM rep here. (via private message, but start out with a regular post.)

Agent

Re: How do I resolve a problem in trying to activate a phone I just bought from VirginMobile

Hey there @Clare_Murphy We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.