Virgin Mobile

How do i talk to a live person

Whiz Kid

20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: How do i talk to a live person

Hello Chris. You may let us know if you need any assistance on this portal. You can also send a private message with details to us. - E.J.

Whiz Kid

I need to return a i phone virgin mobile gives this 1888 number to process returns but it keeps hanging up in my face. Please help! Worst customer service ever.

Agent

Thanks for contacting us, Chris. We can assist you returning the phone. Please, send us a PRIVATE message with the order number.

Enthusiast

How do I talk to a live person?

Agent

Hi there, rockjunk. You can call us at your convenience at 888-322-1122. Also, we can assist you through this channel. What's your question or request?

Enthusiast

I have spent the last hour trying to get to a person on that phone number - its a dead end. 

I have tried to activate my new phone yesterday twice and today once - with no success. Can you help?

Agent

Sure we can. Please, send us a PRIVATE message with the IMEI for the cellphone. Is it a new activation or do you have a line with us?

Agent

Our social media customer service was designed to provide our customers with a convenient channel to receive online assistance in any situation. Should you prefer to speak to a representative, you need to call customer service (888-322-1122).

Whiz Kid

How do i talk to a live support