Virgin Mobile

How to make post in My Community

Whiz Kid

How to make post in My Community

Hello Recently Found My Phone after being lost for Several months.How Can I get My account number unable to talk with Human operator. Thankyou for Your Response.KCExpress

14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: How to make post in My Community

Hi there, KCExpress! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

Verizon Members Cannot Call Me

People on the Verizon Network who are attempting to call me are receiving a Verizon Error message 1480 with a location number. I am able to call them with no problem or even receive text messages from Verizon people. I cannot receive phone calls from them at this time. This has been happening for the last 24 hours. It is only happening to people on the Verizon network. My phone number has never been associated with Verizon, it has only been a Virgin Mobile number.

Agent

Re: Verizon Members Cannot Call Me

Hi there, snowtiger121! Thanks for letting us know about this.We apologize for this experience, and we definitely want to look into this for you. Please try these steps and keep us updated with the results:

Android: 

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

iPhones: 

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.

Whiz Kid

The troubleshoot didn't work. I can still call out, but no one can call in. I checked with a few other friends and it is anyone trying to call me from another cell phone. The call wont go through and they get an error message saying my number is not set up or not operational. However, I can still receive text messages and calls from land lines.

Agent

We understand, @snowtiger121! Thanks for the update. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can check.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Such lousy customer service. Message me immediately. I need my account number. And you all hide from your customers.

Agent

Hey there, @dirrdevil! We've already replied to one of your messages in another post. Please send us a private message and we'll do our very best to help!

Whiz Kid

I will keep posting in every thread until my situation is resolved.

Agent

We replied to your private message.