Virgin Mobile

How to switch to $35 plan from Inner Circle

Enthusiast

How to switch to $35 plan from Inner Circle

I'm on Inner circle and would like to switch to the $35 per month plan.   How do I do it?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: How to switch to $35 plan from Inner Circle

Hey there, @jhoward! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be pleased to help you out. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Hello!  I would like to do the same thing described in this post.  I had an iphone for the past three years with the Inner Circle plan.  That is no longer available.  I updated to the newest iPhone but would like to switch to one of the current plans available, specifically the $35/month plan.  But it is saying that it will not let me. It can't be possible that I'm locked into the Inner Circle plan forever...?

Agent

Hey there @JMSchwarz. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Thanks Joy!  Looks like JohnJ7 (https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4230) was able to switch my plan for next month.  I really appreciate your help (and John's!).