Virgin Mobile

I can't place an order

Enthusiast

I can't place an order

I've been trying to buy a new iPhone 6s Silver as part of the new promotion associated with the new Inner Circle plan, but I've been having troubling with the checkout process on the Virgin Mobile website. Once I put in my billing and shipping info and click to "Review Order," nothing happens and I can't progress with the order. I sent in a Customer Service email yesterday but I haven't heard anything back. I'm hoping I can get some assistance here soon because I do not want to miss out on this promotion.

13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: I can't place an order

Hi. Please keep in mind that the shipping address that is entered must be the same as the billing address that you use at the moment of the purchase. We are also unable to ship to PO Boxes. You can also try confirming the format of your address. Since our systems are similar to those of the USPS, you can use this online tool to confirm your address https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I don't think that that is the problem. They are the same. It's not telling me that there is an error or an issue with the information I've entered. It just does nothing when I click to move on to "review order." A circle comes up for a second and spins but then it goes away and I can move on in the ordering process. I also tried it on two different computers and my phone so I don't think the issue has to do with my connection or anything.

Agent

We understand. We have confirmed that the device is currently in stock. Have you confirmed that there hasn'tt been any charges made to your card?

Enthusiast

No, there have not been any charges to my card. Like I said before, I have not been able to get to the stage in the order process where I actually place the order during any of my attempts.

Agent

We would like to look further into this. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

I've had this exact same issue, I was trying to get an iPhone SE. At this point I've tried on 4 different devices, with 4 different browsers, on 3 different networks. Exact same thing every time. I've tried changing up the new account PIN, I've tried 2 different cards. Clicking on "Review Order" just flashes a loading graphic and then it disappears, and nothing happens. There is no indication any error occurred or that any field is incorrect.

I tried calling the support number to order over the phone, which they said I couldn't do, which seems counter to what I've heard from other people. I believe they just wanted me off the phone, as they lied about getting the same deal in-store at a Best Buy or Target (I looked online, they didn't carry these Virgin Mobile branded iPhones), and the person on the phone didn't understand why I didn't want to buy direct from Apple (because it would be $120 more expensive).

I'm at a loss for what to do, the entire online ordering system is broken, you'd think this would be solved immediately but I'm on day two of trying over here.

Whiz Kid

Just to ask is your Billing information and on your credit card the same because it should be. Try to clear cached then try to process the order again. if you still experiencing the issue you can purchase on the nearest store.Just need to purchase a Virgin Mobile Sim Kit

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

I am having the exact same problem. Yesterday I tried to order over the phone, but the promotional pricing for the phone was not available by that method.

Please post if you find a solution!