Virgin Mobile

I’d like to get my account number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’d like to get my account number

Hello. I’d like to get instructions for porting my number out to another provider. I believe I need my account number and a PIN. Is that correct? I’m not sure that I’m going to change providers, but I want to find out how to do it. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I’d like to get my account number

Hi there, Jo_T! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

15 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, Jo_T! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I'm also looking for my account numbers.  Is there a way to contact someone using the VM site?

Agent

Hi there weily68. We are able to assist you through this channel as well. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, and we will figure this out. Victor21

Enthusiast

I'd be nicer if my account number was on my account page, then I wouldn't have to go through this...

Whiz Kid

I'd like to get my account number as well.  I sent an email to support yesterday but haven't gotten any help.

Enthusiast

I still need my account number and port-out PIN. I have responded here to two different agents by PMing my phone number and account PIN to them, but they didn’t send me back my account number and port-out PIN.

Hey there, Jo_T! We have answered to your request in a private message. Please check it out.

Enthusiast

Thanks, Masie.
Agent

Hi, Masie. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd love to help. Can you send us a DM with your phone # so we can help you out with this?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".