Virgin Mobile

I have a stalker.

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I have a stalker.

I have a stalker and need to change my phone number. Is there something I can provide to get my monthly payment transferred instead of forfeiting it? (I just paid it.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: I have a stalker.

I am not certain why this is marked as "solved." I did solve it myself so I will post the solution here.

Virgin Mobile no longer makes you restart your month if you change your phone number. So that is the solution right there. My "problem" existed at one time in the past but was OTBE.

As to the suggestion that i use an app to block numbers, my phone blocks numbers perfectly fine. Virgin Mobile will block numbers for you as well. But my stalker started using other peoples phones to attempt to make contact in violation of the restraing order.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sensei

Hey there.

Going to mange my account and change your number should work.

Or download mr number the app and block them.

Tks.
-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert
Whiz Kid

I am not certain why this is marked as "solved." I did solve it myself so I will post the solution here.

Virgin Mobile no longer makes you restart your month if you change your phone number. So that is the solution right there. My "problem" existed at one time in the past but was OTBE.

As to the suggestion that i use an app to block numbers, my phone blocks numbers perfectly fine. Virgin Mobile will block numbers for you as well. But my stalker started using other peoples phones to attempt to make contact in violation of the restraing order.

View solution in original post

Heavy Hitter

weel at least...

its only  your  phone

i got  everything   hack   even my facebook account   my email

and  my  windows phone   its terrible now....