Virgin Mobile

I need my Assurance Wireless account number

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my Assurance Wireless account number

I can't port my number to Verizon without the actual Assurance Wireless account number. A brief review of other similar topics indicated the preferred means of acquiring an account number was to send a private message to a forum moderator (after a reply has been posted) with an Assurance Wireless phone number and its corresponding account PIN. If the above observation is correct and matches the procedures used to divulge account numbers to their account holders, please reply and I will promptly provide my telephone number and account PIN for the purpose of fulfilling the following request:

Your previous service provider says that the account number provided on your transfer request doesn't match their records. Enter your account number exactly as it appears on your bill.

Reference: https://www.verizonwireless.com/switch-to-verizon/#portInStatus Date: 07/5/2019

Thanks for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: I need my Assurance Wireless account number

Hello, kort1984! Unfortunately, we are not able to satisfy your request through this channel. In order to get your Assurance Wireless account number, please contact Assurance Wireless customer service at 1-888-321-5880 or through email at ourteam@assurancewireless.com.

Whiz Kid

Re: I need my Assurance Wireless account number

Thank you frankl, I did contact the email address you provided and a reply with a case number has been received. I have decided that a notarized paper letter should serve our purposes, which I will scan and email to Assurance Wireless. I intend to keep the original for my records and future reference; this seems more straightforward than receiving millions of paper envelopes containing such paper letters.