SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my account number!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I need help as well, but cannot reach an available associate. Smiley Sad

Agent

Your private message was received and we will be replying to you shortly. Keep in mind that this is not a live chat.

Whiz Kid

I don't know where to go to get my account number. I do not have a name of a person (or email) to contact.

Please help.

Thank you.

Margiehill1@gmail.com

Margie Hilton

Agent

Hey there, @Margiehill! Unfortunately, we're unable to discuss that information publicly. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.