Virgin Mobile

I ordered an iphone xr and when I recieved the box today. The label on the box had a different phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I ordered an iphone xr and when I recieved the box today. The label on the box had a different phone

I ordered an iphone xr and when I recieved the box today. The label on the box had a different phone. Do I open the box to see what phone is there? Maybe the label is wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: I ordered an iphone xr and when I recieved the box today. The label on the box had a different p

Sorry false alarm. Label on box that was shipped stated something that was different than the phone I ordered but after opening the box the correct phone was there. What is AW Alcatel OneTouch Cinch? I ordered an Apple Iphone Xr which was in the box after opening. Just a miss label on box it was shipped in. Sigh... releif. Money not lost... thank God. lol

1 REPLY 1
Whiz Kid

Re: I ordered an iphone xr and when I recieved the box today. The label on the box had a different p

Sorry false alarm. Label on box that was shipped stated something that was different than the phone I ordered but after opening the box the correct phone was there. What is AW Alcatel OneTouch Cinch? I ordered an Apple Iphone Xr which was in the box after opening. Just a miss label on box it was shipped in. Sigh... releif. Money not lost... thank God. lol