Virgin Mobile

I ordered iphone 7 with inner circle. Customer service says it can't be unlocked until 1 year

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

I ordered iphone 7 with inner circle. Customer service says it can't be unlocked until 1 year

I ordered iphone 7 with inner circle. Customer service says it can't be unlocked until 1 year.

Before purchase I confirmed 2 times from cust care, they said it can be unlocked after 14 days amd I can use it with any carrier in usa and international. But after placing order, one of the cust care rep says it can't be unlocked until 1 year. I don't know why there are different statements. So, I want to cancel my order and already requested for it after 1 hour of order placement. Atleast policies should be clear to everybody.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I ordered iphone 7 with inner circle. Customer service says it can't be unlocked until 1 year

Hi moksh19!

The iPhone 7 can be unlocked for Domestic and International use after 14 days from activation. We apologize for the confusing information provided by previous agents.

EdwinRG.

15 REPLIES
Agent

Re: I ordered iphone 7 with inner circle. Customer service says it can't be unlocked until 1 year

Hi moksh19!

The iPhone 7 can be unlocked for Domestic and International use after 14 days from activation. We apologize for the confusing information provided by previous agents.

EdwinRG.

Master

OMG. In that case, can you please reinstate my order?

Thanks,

Moksh

Master

Customer care logged a ticket# 211004944 to cancel the order. Would you be able to NOT cancel it then?

Agent

Would you mind sending us a private message with the order number, phone number and pin (if you have an existing account)? We'll be glad to look into that immediately.

EdwinRG

Master

Done.

Agent

Thanks for the information! Your purchase order has been resumed. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

EdwinRG.

Master

Thanks!!

Agent

You're welcome!!! We'll be here to assist you if you need anything else.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

Hi,

I'm gonna buy a CERTIFIED PRE-LOVED iPhone 7. I want to know is that UNLOCKED? Because I want to use it internatinal.

The link below is the iPhone that I want buy.

https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/phonedetails#/phones/iphone-7

THANKS!