Virgin Mobile

International Call not working

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

International Call not working

I really need some help. I’m currently in Germany and have no service (calling, texting). I have no idea why as I paid for the $10 international plan. Can anyone help? I can’t figure out a number to call to ask about my account that will work on another phone and the website won’t allow me to email virgin mobile directly.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: International Call not working

Hi there, Lmpeck. Thanks for contacting us. 

Unfortunately, we don't have service outside US territory. The international service is to call from US to another country. We can certainly work on a refund/credit if you didn't use the service like that. 

Whiz Kid

Thanks! I finally found an email that seemed to work and the representative said something similar. He said the ticket had be escalated to offer a refund. If that doesn’t come through in the next week, I’ll post a comment again.
Agent

Sure thing. We'll be happy to help. We remain at your service. 

Whiz Kid

Dear Virgin Mobile,

I've changed my plan to add  +$10 for calling international yesterday.

I already paid and  tried to call Japan but it does not connect so I've cancelled.

How should I do to internatioanl call?

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. The standard rate for calls to Japan is $0.21 per minute. If you have the $10 international add-on and depending on the phone number you will call, you may pay from $0.00 to $0.15 per minute. You can find the rates per phone number online on our website using the following link https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/international-calling.html.