Virgin Mobile

Iphone Virgin Mobile

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Iphone Virgin Mobile

I have been a happy customer of Virgin Mobile for almost a decade, the first company that I tried did not have enough coverage in the area where we moved, so I had no choice but to look for alternatives. Virgin Mobile at the moment was precisely what I needed as you don't need to have a contract to use the service and killer prices on the phones. Now I want to change carriers after being a loyal customer for a long time, and since I don't meet the 12-month policy, my phone won't be unlocked. It feels that my phone is being held as a hostage. What can I do? @ virgin mobile

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Iphone Virgin Mobile

Hello, JHHouston! Although we appreciate your loyalty, unfortunately we cannot unlock your phone unless it meets the following requirements:

- The phone has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

- The phone has 12 uninterrupted/consecutive months active with our service.

- The phone must be powered on and in Sprint coverage with the original SIM card inserted to request the unlock.

Hello, JHHouston! Although we appreciate your loyalty, unfortunately we cannot unlock your phone unless it meets the following requirements:

- The phone has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

- The phone has 12 uninterrupted/consecutive months active with our service.

- The phone must be powered on and in Sprint coverage with the original SIM card inserted to request the unlock.

Whiz Kid

Can you now unlock my phone please
Agent

Hi there! In order to unlock your device, and if it meets the eligibility requirements, please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Ok, I’ll do my best to follow your policies and make virgin mobile work easy