Virgin Mobile

Is VIring mobile website just terrible for anyone else

Whiz Kid

Is VIring mobile website just terrible for anyone else

Ive made peace with the fact that the webiste will just be unusable for 95%. But I need to buy a new phone because my old one is broken. I tried earlier today, and it didnt let me log in, which Ive come to expect  from this site, but I finally got it to let me log in and now it wont let me complete my purchase. I cant call customer service because my phone is broken so now im stuck just trying to hit refresh and praying that I will get lucky and enter the 2 minute time frame that this website actually works and I can complete my order 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Is VIring mobile website just terrible for anyone else

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Are you getting any error message? Which phone are you trying to purchase?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Yes, I too am having sooo much trouble getting information from website and support and even private message. I just want to know since the refuse to let me keep my 20cents/minute $20/90days paylo plan since I lost my Samsung Entro phone and want a flip phone so I bought an Alcatel GO FLIP from their website with the understanding that i could keep my plan and now I can't, What plan is the most inexpensive to have to go with that Alcatel GO FLIP? Or what phone can I buy that will actually be able to use that PayLo plan with, IF ANY???  I have $370 or so in my account balance because I have had my phone for decades and haven't used it hardly at all. But I would like to have a phone that I can carry in my car in case I break down or something or on my person if I am going somewhere by myself where there is no pay phones to call for help if I fall and break a bone and no one is around. Like a hike in the forest.

I shouldn't have to buy an expensive service meanth for people you use their phone daily with talk, text and stuff. I don't need all that. I don't want to resort to smoke signals and no one can read smoke signals anymore anyways. Why can't these people answer a direct question? What is the least expensive Plan and how much will cost me to use this ALCATEL phone?   I went round and round with private message on Facebook the other day - lasted over 24 hours - they wanted to call me on my home phone to verify my information, but then claimed that my phone wouldn't accept private callers. HOGWASH!! My land line has been accepting ALL calls and private calls for over 17 years! And I had already given them everything they needed to access my account. They just don't want to tell my how much their least expensive plan for alcatel go flip phone actually is.

I hate to let them win and keep my $370 and make me go to some other service to have an emergency phone. And I've never looked into other phone services so I really have no idea. So right now I'm just hoping I won't need a cell phone for anything. But my car is 18 years old, my husband is 70 with many health issues and goes to the doc once a month and still ends up in the Emergency Department of the Hospital on average 6 or more times a year. And I need supplemental oxygen and do all the driving as my husband has seizures. So that's why I want an emergency cell phone even though in the last 15 years I only used it about a dozen times. So phooey with this run around.

Agent

Hi there Marge. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, and pin code. Victor21