Virgin Mobile

It's not letting me swap the device. The website keeps timing out when I go to select a plan.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

It's not letting me swap the device. The website keeps timing out when I go to select a plan.

Hello.

So I am trying to swap from an Iphone SE to a new Iphone XR that I purchased through Virgin Mobile.  Everything goes smoothly until it gets to the "select your plan" portion, which yields a blank page that freezes.  I've spent the last hour trying on Chrome, Safari, and on another phone over LTE (just to verify it wasn't an issue with my internet).  It keeps getting frozen there.  And now the website has locked me out, even though I typed in the correct pin.

On a side note: I'm at wits end right now.  I've been a Virgin customer since 2009, but lately it seems like the company is going downhill.  A couple years ago, I tried purchasing a phone on the website, but they were having serious problems then.  Had to buy it over email with a service representative.  I just bought two phones (one for me and one for my mom), paid extra shipping to get the phone after two business days, only to recieve the phone about four business days later.  The price is good, but the website is so broken I'm tempted to switch carriers at this point.  Customer service has always been so friendly and excellent though, but I just wish I didn't always have to contact customer service to get things to work.  

Any suggestions?  Thank you!