Virgin Mobile

LG Stylo 5 Activation not working/Plan incompatibility

Whiz Kid

LG Stylo 5 Activation not working/Plan incompatibility

Hello, I recently purchased a new LG Stylo 5 cell phone and are trying to transfer plans over from my iPhone 5s. However, the website stalls out on the activation page and the activate button does nothing when pressed. I somehow was able to get it to tell me that the plan I'd selected was incompatible with the new device, but I couldn't find a way to view that error message again. Later on, I recieved a notification from Virgin Mobile on the Stylo that gave me an opportunity to activate it. Following the instructions, it still refuses to work, and again, it claims that the plan is incompatible. 

I've seen people have had some issues with activating from the website, but I can't find anything about plan incompatibility. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: LG Stylo 5 Activation not working/Plan incompatibility

Don’t you fret, Creecy9866! We’ve got you covered. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI and SIM card number from new device. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".