Virgin Mobile

Live customer service phone number?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Live customer service phone number?

Is there ANY WAY TO TALK TO A LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Virgin Mobile... I'm exhausted trying to find ANY customer service! 888-322-1122 is just a circular phone tree!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sensei

Re: Live customer service phone number?

So I am dialing the phone number right now, 

"Thanks for calling virigin mobile " for Spanish press 5

if you are calling about (xxx-xxx-xxxx) press ONE 

if your calling about a different number press TWO

if you don't have a number with us press # now

wait and don't do anything, you will hear " Main menu "

Add Money 1 

To hear your account balance press 2

Change or Restart Services PRESS 3

Troubleshoot your device 4

Locate a store or anythign else press 5

IF you have your PIN put it in and immediately dial ZERO
if you do not have a PIN, wait for the prompt to stop and then dial ZERO ZERO

you will be connected to an operator, I just checked it and got an operator in less than 30 seconds.

recap  >Dial > wait for main menu , press 3, enter PIN and then Zero or no pin, prompt ZERO ZERO. 

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Enthusiast

Welcome to my boat. they took $615 from me and still no way to get a hold of someone. The only person i got through to is on facebook which they took 30 mins to reply and sent them another message and it is still pending to be read. and that was 7 minutes ago.

Sensei

So I am dialing the phone number right now, 

"Thanks for calling virigin mobile " for Spanish press 5

if you are calling about (xxx-xxx-xxxx) press ONE 

if your calling about a different number press TWO

if you don't have a number with us press # now

wait and don't do anything, you will hear " Main menu "

Add Money 1 

To hear your account balance press 2

Change or Restart Services PRESS 3

Troubleshoot your device 4

Locate a store or anythign else press 5

IF you have your PIN put it in and immediately dial ZERO
if you do not have a PIN, wait for the prompt to stop and then dial ZERO ZERO

you will be connected to an operator, I just checked it and got an operator in less than 30 seconds.

recap  >Dial > wait for main menu , press 3, enter PIN and then Zero or no pin, prompt ZERO ZERO. 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Ah-hah! I thought there might be a 'secret-code' out there somewhere, thank you, EddieStarr, I will give it a go!

Sensei

(fingers crossed for you) hope it all works out well for yoU!

EddieStarr is awesome! I can't believe how quickly I got to speak to a live customer service rep... and they actually answered my question (it wasn't the answer I was looking for, but hey)! THIS SOLUTION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT should be FAQ SOLUTION NO.1  (It should be the first listing in every "Support" link!) 

The first rep answered within 10 (?) seconds, and after supplying my name, number, and PIN, and hearing my question, transferred me to 'R.R.' in the Inner Circle department. R.R. understood my request clearly and gave a clear and straight-forward (if undesireable) answer. (Thank you customer service reps, especially RR.) NO THANKS to Virgin Mobile website and Customer Support department for making this quick and easy answer to my questions take ALL AFTERNOON to find!!

Never would have found an answer without EddieStarr - 10 Kudos to you, if I could give them (I tried)!

Thank you, Sir!!

P.S. My inquiry was about using my $230 of paylo account credit (real money to me, but not to Apple/Virgin, apparently) to help me purchase an iPhone and take advantage of the 'inner circle' promotion. Short answer: You can use account credit to pay for an android phone (and more expensive monthly service - I already have one of those), BUT... APPLE will not accept account credit to help pay for the phone, so you have to lay out the cash to get the phone to get the foo-foo inner circle and 1 year for $1 deal. Oh well. Guess I still won't 'bite'! 

Enthusiast

See EddieStarr's trick to get to a phone contact, and good luck!

Whiz Kid

nope. Waited for main menu. Snarky ai voice "I needed you to make a valid selection. Talk to you later."

Agent

Hey there, @Betsco. We apologize! How can we help you?

~ Joy P.

Whiz Kid

I attempted this, and I didn't even get the same menu options you're listing. I also can't find any way through the menus to reach a real person. Every pathway eventually requires that I enter a Virgin Mobile phone number, when I don't the system just hangs up on me.

My problem is that I'm trying to SWITCH to Virgin Mobile, and apparently they don't allow prospective customers to actually talk to anyone from the company.

I'm trying to bring my own iPhone and the website keeps telling me it's locked when I know it isn't (I used it on two different cell carriers just within the last few hours, it switched back and forth just fine).

Does anyone have any further ideas on how to reach a real person?