Virgin Mobile

Lost Phone, don't know my pin#

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Lost Phone, don't know my pin#

I lost my phone a few weeks ago, I was hoping it would turn up but no such luck.

I also do not know what my account pin# is, and as I have lost my phone I can't receive a text for a new pin.

I've been quite happy with Virgin Mobile up to this point and would love to purchase a new phone to continue using the service, but I am unable to access my account Smiley Sad

What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Lost Phone, don't know my pin#

Hello @Leo12345. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a Private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Lost Phone, don't know my pin#

Hello @Leo12345. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a Private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.