Virgin Mobile

Migrating to Boost - cash balance back?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Migrating to Boost - cash balance back?

Greetings,

I will very likely be migrating my phone number to Boost mobile.  I understand my Virgin cash balance can not be transferred.  Will Virgin send me a check for the cash balance of my virgin account, when i transfer to Boost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Migrating to Boost - cash balance back?

Unfortunately, account balances are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or refundable. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

fyi to other customers who pay a few months in advance...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hello there filmfan2206. Thanks for reaching out. Let us take a look at your account. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unfortunately, account balances are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or refundable. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

fyi to other customers who pay a few months in advance...

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I have 2 phones with Virgin and as soon as I can afford itI will buy 2 new phones with another carrier,have been with them for 12-13 years and cannot stand them anymore

Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, jeri. Can you provide us more details about the issue? 

Enthusiast

I am really sick and tired of being with virgin,other carriers roll over there text and also their data if they have it,I am tired of being screwed over with virgin,I have been with you for way over 13 or so years and it's not worth it to me anymore.I read so many messages on here and there are soooo many people fed up with virgin,I just cannot wait until I get ahead on my bills so I can buy 2 new phones with another carrier as I have 2 with you now,it's not worth the trouble to stay with virgin,just a nightmare....

Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, jeri. Can you provide us more details about the issue?