Virgin Mobile

Monthly Statement

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Monthly Statement

I lost my phone and need some phone numbers that I had called. Is there a way to get a monthly statement with itemized activity?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Monthly Statement

Hi there!

As a prepaid service we don't keep detailed records of your phone activity, since the data and process involved are mainly intended to satisfy billing requirements and transactions that are not relevant in a prepaid plan.

We offer; however, a call history record that shows the last 60 days of outgoing calls activity in your account online. You just need to log in with your account info at https://myaccount.virginmobileusa.com/myaccount/home.do and go to: My Account> Manage My Services> Talk History.

I hope that information helps.

EdwinRG

Social Care Agent

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hi there!

As a prepaid service we don't keep detailed records of your phone activity, since the data and process involved are mainly intended to satisfy billing requirements and transactions that are not relevant in a prepaid plan.

We offer; however, a call history record that shows the last 60 days of outgoing calls activity in your account online. You just need to log in with your account info at https://myaccount.virginmobileusa.com/myaccount/home.do and go to: My Account> Manage My Services> Talk History.

I hope that information helps.

EdwinRG

Social Care Agent

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I too have the same problem...I am going need a court ordered transcript of three last 90 days of phone activity. Inclusively all text message details (numbers to/from) actual text body of each text. Call history calls in and out. What is the number I need to contact or whether I need to make this request writing. What is the address..
I notice you're earlier replies on this subject, and your staff claims that your company does not keep account detailed history on calls or text messages. Now I am in disbelief....according to recent US security ACT changes, your company is required to keep a copy of ALL TEXT MESSAGES for two year on your server. This is not an option it is law. So, what your not doing is making this available to your customer through online portal.
Ulimately, what is your policy on retrieving/requesting a print out of All phone activity to be sent to me?