Virgin Mobile

Moto g6 Play

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Moto g6 Play

I am having problems sending photos in a text. It either takes 10 min or longer for a photo to get sent through. I also can’t get photos either through a text. Is there any ways of fixing this issue. I didn’t have this problem when I had an lg stylo 2.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Moto g6 Play

Sorry to hear that, Caligirl3. Let's do some investigating. Are you getting an error message?

Enthusiast

No it just keeps saying sending. I can get photos from others through a text but it still takes a few minutes to come through. I still can’t send photos through a text. The other person I respond to say they never receive it. Plus sometimes my text take forever sending .

Agent

Is your mobile data working? When did the issue start?

Enthusiast

I am not sure but I do have it on . I believe it started once I switched my phone over to this one. I just got this phone on Wednesday and I don’t think I saw issues till maybe Friday . We had a power outage in my area yesterday but don’t think that was the issue. It could have started up like on Thursday but still hasn’t fixed as I have turned off the data and turned it back on.

Agent

Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

Enthusiast

Ok how do I send you a private message?

Enthusiast

Ok I think I figured it out. Hopefully this gets resolved.

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

Ok thank you