Virgin Mobile

Need My Account Number Please!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Need My Account Number Please!

Hello! I hope you are doing well! I would appreciate it if I could get some help getting my account number please.

I can't contact Virgin Mobile by phone because it does not give you the option to talk to a representative to help you if you have an issue. I tried contacting Customer Care through Twitter and while they gave me a number to text in order to further help me, I texted it and haven't received any response for an hour. If I could please get some help, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a nice day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Need My Account Number Please!

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, achp75. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

7 REPLIES
Agent

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, achp75. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Whiz Kid

Could you help me find my account number also ASAP?  I'm traveling soon and need a phone! Thanks!!

Agent

Hi, @annashim Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code? I would like to help you get your account number.

Whiz Kid

Hello! I also need my account number, is there a way to PM you? I am unsure how.

Whiz Kid

Hello, I also need to retrieve my account number. How would I go about PMing you?

Agent

Hi, @Lixciaa. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Whiz Kid

Well,  the community forum didn't tell me where to find a "social care agent" for Virgin Mobile who could help me locate my Account Number, but, with persistence, I FINALLY located a customer service telephone number:

888 322-1122 that will lead you to your Account Number.

(I am located in US, so don't know if this works internationally)

I first had to dodge the automated robot operator by pushing 0000 repeatedly until I was connected to a real person, who assured me that, "Yes," she would be happy to provide me with my account number. By the way, she confirmed that my Account Number was not available anywhere else, but through this customer service line, and this telephone number was not published on any of the online pages for support or myAccount information or available on my phone. I felt like I was being held prisoner by Virgin Mobile. They make it easy to switch IN to Virgin, but next to impossible to LEAVE

After the customer service agent confirmed that she could indeed provide me with my Account Number so that I could finally leave Virgin Mobile, she tried to offer me special deals and discount incentives to stay. By this time I wouldn't have stayed with Virgin if they offered me free lifetime phone service (or rather non-service.) I just wanted my Account Number.

She finally released by 9 digit numeric Account Number to me and I was able to transfer my telephone number to another carrier within an hour. 

But what a struggle. Hope this helps others in the same boat and that you read it early in your attempt to escape so you don't waste as much time as I did.