Virgin Mobile

New $60 unlimited plan?

Re: New $60 unlimited plan?

unlimited mobile data is not to replace your home data reason for the 23 gb throttle mark 

Agent

You're right on that, greenalienman! Virgin Mobile has taken its sweet time before including the Hotspot on our monthly plans, while most carriers already do it, although not on the numbers you posted.

In any case, VM's long waited next big move is about to hit the ground, so stay tuned!

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

Can use other devices with this plan through hotspot?
I saw that the 32gb has the same price of the 16th. But it is out of stock. Does anyone know how long does it takes to have it available?
Can the proposed plan be used also with other devices through the hotspot?

Thanks,

Alberto
Enthusiast

I saw that the 32gb has the same price of the 16th. But it is out of stock. Does anyone know how long does it takes to have it available?

Thanks,

Alberto
Enthusiast

Thanks,

Alberto
Master

They throttle you down if you go over the 23gb, I bought a new phone and had to redownload all of my apps, data, etc plus my email and web use, it was over 50gbs used for the month and my speed was reduced to .001 mbps, or 15kbs per second to be exact. Umlimited is not really unlimited.
Agent

Hi MJ647

Customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be deprioritized during times & places where the Sprint network is constrained. We will only slow down users who are in congested areas during busy times of day. Affected customers should then have their speeds return to normal once the traffic at a particular cell site goes back down or the user connects in a different location that is less constrained.

You may want to visit the website https://www.virginmobileusa.com/#!/cell-phone-plans/ for more details on our plans and features.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the feedback, chaletamale! We appreciate the honesty. We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers. Victor21