Virgin Mobile

No Confirmation Page After Ordering

Whiz Kid

No Confirmation Page After Ordering

I just put in an order for an iPhone 6+ and after I put in my credit card information I never recieved a confirmation email, or was sent to a confirmation page on my browser.

Funny how I got an email to confirm my account to ask this question!!! HAHAHA, hillarious.

HELP!! 

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: No Confirmation Page After Ordering

Hi there, @OL1N44! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. Did you get charged for the order?

Whiz Kid

I have the same exact problem and i was charged for it even though it said card declined and I didn’t get any confirmation 

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, kelly701. We want to help!  We received your private message, we'll continue to assist you in private. 

Whiz Kid

The same thing happened to me last night.  No confirmation page, no email, but my credit card was charged TWICE.  I"m not sure if one phone, two phones, or no phones are on their way to me.  Help!

Agent

Hi lgriffith. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to assist you. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

This is what is happening to me!  I was charged three times after being repeatedly asked to verify my information, I don't have a confirmation email or a page with an order number on it. I have a slowly responding VM rep on messenger trying to tell me it is no big deal. Why can't I see if my order happened or not?

Agent

Sorry to hear that, angrycustomer15. If you didn't receive an order number, it could be that the order was not processed. Please contact your bank to check the status of the charges. Funds are held on a bank or credit card account to verify available for a purchase or payment. The amount is not charged, just held from available balance to use by the bank or card company account.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iphone on the website and same issue, no confimation page or order number! The whole amount has been charged to my card and is now on hold. this is by far stressful and was told to wait 24-48 hours. On my virgin mobile account, no orders are recognized with no emails or anything. Help!
Agent

Hey there, vbgalagapos. What you are seeing on your bank account is an authorization. This is a common bank practice handling credit card transactions to ensure sufficient funds and account authenticity. This authorization will clear (depending on your bank, usually within 48 – 72 hours). If you need help speeding up the process, you can contact the issuing bank of your credit card.
An authorization hold (also card authorization, preauthorization, or preauth) is the practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions done with a debit card or credit card and holding this balance as unavailable either until the merchant clears the transaction (also called settlement), or the hold "falls off." Debit card authorization holds can fall off the account (thus rendering the balance available again) anywhere from 1–5 days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy. Credit card holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.