Virgin Mobile

No Order Confirmation Email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

No Order Confirmation Email

So I tried ordering a phone online, but it wouldn't do anything. I would be charged and then instantly be refunded. I called in and was able to order via phone, but never recieved a confirmation email. Also, I did get the order number from the customer service representative and when I go to check the status it says its "pending-fraud department." I'm just confused and don't want to call customer service and bother the reps. Can some here help me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Order Confirmation Email

No need to worry, Absinthe2113! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with the order key number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: No Order Confirmation Email

No need to worry, Absinthe2113! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with the order key number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Re: Can not activate new phone..

Good Morning:

Currently have Iphone 4 from Virgin Mobile still active, recently purchased Iphone 7 from Virgin Mobile and went on line to activate last week.

CAN NOT GET PHONE TO TRANSFER AND ACTIVATE!

CAN NOT REACH ANYONE AT VIRGIN MOBILE FOT TWO WEEKS!

Re: Can not activate new phone..

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, NEWPHONEPROBLEM. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI of new device and SIM card of your new device?