Virgin Mobile

No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

SOLVED

Re: No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

Hmm – that doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look! Can you please send me a private message with the order number?

To send a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: No confirmation from online order/ unable to track

I ordered using my credit card through my account with VM for years now. I paid $199 plus tax for the iPhone 7 Plus. It said free 2 day shipping, and since I need it before July 19th that is fine. I got a confirmation but my computer had to restart. No confirmation email and it was not charged same day. So I tried to order on my cell phone this morning before work. I saw a code with letters for tracking but did not screenshot and closed screen. After work now, no email confirmation, and nothing in spam box! I do not want overcharged, and I DO want a phone! Please assist me. 

Whiz Kid

PS: forgot to say that your website on Chrome yesterday said ERROR. and also that today it will not allow Track Order from link on your website, it just redirects to the phone page. 

Agent

We understand your frustration, davidpoland, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Please send me a private message by clicking on my profile and selecting send this user a private message for further assistance on this matter.  

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue. I purchased the iphone 7 plus.(Thursday night 7/18/2019 11:53pm) and it charged my card instantly and I selected for the next day shipping. I received the order confirmation email. But no email with my tracking information to confirm that it has been shipped. And today is 7/192019 7:41pm. Virgin Mobile help please.
Agent

Hi there, carlodinho. Thanks for contacting us. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the order number.

Whiz Kid

Well I did not even get a charge to my credit card! In fact the survey at end of ordering asked why I chose to NOT complete a purchase! So I made a mistake of ordering again and commenting here, because after chatting with them privately they sent BOTH and now expect me to pay to return one. Gee!

I am going to speak with my credit card company what to do. This feels like an issue for lawyers now.