Virgin Mobile

No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

SOLVED
Enthusiast

No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

I placed an order on June 23rd for two phones. I have the order number for 1 of them. I've tried calling but the system keeps hanging up on me because I dont have an account. I am not convinced that my order has been recieved but I have already been charged. I have tried tracking the order online and recieved a message that the order does not exist. 

What is the next step?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

I've ordered on 22nd, but received email confirmation today(26th).  The tracking order link on the page still doesn't work for me, however I googled and found this link.

https://origin-www2-ls.virginmobileusa.com/orderLookupLogin.do?ID16=spot4:AllSmiley Surprisedrder%20details

This link should correct information when I enter my "order number" and my name.  Give it a try, it might show what you are looking for..

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can't wait to hear the answer on this, I"m in almost the same boat, already charged but no confirmation

Agent

Hello @carlodinho. Please, send us a private message with the name, last name, and address that you used for the order to further assist you.

Master

I've ordered on 22nd, but received email confirmation today(26th).  The tracking order link on the page still doesn't work for me, however I googled and found this link.

https://origin-www2-ls.virginmobileusa.com/orderLookupLogin.do?ID16=spot4:AllSmiley Surprisedrder%20details

This link should correct information when I enter my "order number" and my name.  Give it a try, it might show what you are looking for..

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

THANK YOU! 

This eased my mind immensely. The link works perfectly and shows my order information.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue and have a case opened with Virgin Mobile.  I don't have an order # to be able to put in the required field when clicking on the link. 

Whiz Kid

Same here. A little help VM? Haven't heard from you at all but you took my money.

Master

That link worked perfectly so thank you. It should be noted I ordered an iPhone on the 21st and received the email (finally) on the 25th at 8:55pm. I use google mail and the email did NOT go to spam, however if you are worried then note the email address they send from is FreeMsg@virginmobile.com (add to your contacts if you think it may get sent to spam folder).
Whiz Kid

I have a similar issue, can anyone help me
Whiz Kid

I am experiencing this exact same thing right now! I’m new to this community thing so bear th me because I see that other people already addressed this issue. I ordered a phone last Friday night. I understand that things won’t probably ship until the following week. But I ordered the faster shipping and still didn’t get any type of confirmation email. Not even one saying my order was placed. I need this new phone asap so I’m just trying to find out what’s going on!!