Order Conflict

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Order Conflict

I recently ordered a phone for my dad, and FedEx kept telling me the wrong times when they would drop it off to me and never give me proper delivery options with any explanations. I'm quite upset considering the fact this is my Christmas gift for my dad, and now it's being shipped back to Virgin Mobile when I truly tried every way to get the package to me. I desperately need help, thanks.

Also, I FINALLY got a hold of customer service with FedEx after spending days on the phone waiting to be helped. They said their was nothing they could do and gave me the tracking number for it instead. I wouldn't mind purchasing it again, I just don't want to be double charged and actually not have to deal with the garbage FedEx pulls.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Order Conflict

Hey there @xbautzx We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.