Paying monthly cellphone bill online?

Enthusiast

Paying monthly cellphone bill online?

Have tried since December 2016 to pay my cellphone bill online with no success. All info in boxes but when time to click "submit"... no luck! Virgin Mobile you should try it yourself (troubleshoot). Well I pay by using the Virgin Mobile customer service number going through the prompts with great success!
8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Paying monthly cellphone bill online?

@seansteelaway Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you receive any error message?

~ Joy

Social Care Agent

Enthusiast

just the "submit" button doesn't work on desktop and smartphone
Whiz Kid

Are you kidding!!!  I've called 4 times about the fact that you can't pay online over the course of 6-9 months; ever since you upgraded your system.  Can't do it by calling either; just tried.  Your service really needs to be looked at.  This is my last payment with you and only because my son is using phone and needs it now.

Hello there! We apologize for all the hassle you've been going through. We are aware of the situation going on. We would love to get this resolved as soon as possible. Can you please send us a private message with a screenshot on the image for the error you are getting when you attempt to make the payment?

Whiz Kid

Can't top-up. It looks like payment is accepted. Screen shows the amount, tax, total and even says- you can cancel this payment by hitting the Go Back button.

This has been an issue ever since you downgraded your site. Hate it. Besides not working, it doesn't give enough instruction. The dismal sparse site is not user friendly. It's also confusing and gloomy. I've wasted too much time trying to pay you guys. If you don't want my money I'm sure there is another carrier that does.

Bring back the nice, colorful, informative, easily navigated, always working site that we all miss terribly.

Agent

@Innovativemom Hey there! We appreciate your feedback. We understand how frustrated this can be. Did you try to Clear the cookies and Cache? Are you receiving any type of error message?

Whiz Kid

Yes, I've tried that first. Didn't work. No error message. That is the problem. It acts like it takes the payment. It comes us showing Success each time. It has been this way ever since your major site overhaul.

Why would Virgin take away a good informative easy to navigate site and replace it with a few lines of text all crammed on top of each other with hardly any directions or support? I'm sure they're saving money by going so minimalistic but they are losing customers.

Many others seem to be having this same problem but had no patience and switched. It's all right there in Virgins own Community pages.

Agent

Hello, @Innovativemom. We appreciate your feedback in regards to this inconvenience.  We're sorry to hear you've such experience with our website. We'll be sure to forward this internally.

~ JoyP.