Virgin Mobile

Paypal for Monthly Bill

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Paypal for Monthly Bill

Why is Paypal no longer an option for monthly bill paying?

I recently purchased a new phone and was automaticlly enrolled in Autopay with a credit card. I have been using Paypal to pay my monthly bill for the last four years and am confused as to why this is no longer an option and why I wasn't notified that it would no longer be allowed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Paypal for Monthly Bill

I figured it out. In order to use Paypal you must delete the saved credit card and then add your Paypal account. This could have been avioded by simply asking the customer when they activate a new phone do they wanted their credit card saved for future payments.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hey there, @Mrob505! Thanks for reaching out to us. Really sorry to hear that. Were you trying to use the Virgin app, or were you using the website at virginmobileusa.com? We can see that the PayPal option is still available. 

Whiz Kid

I have tried both the website and mobile app and there is no paypal option when I go to Manage Saved Payment Method. The only thing I can do is edit credit card.
Agent

Understood. Please provide us your number and PIN via a private message so we can look into your account for further assistance. 

Whiz Kid

I figured it out. In order to use Paypal you must delete the saved credit card and then add your Paypal account. This could have been avioded by simply asking the customer when they activate a new phone do they wanted their credit card saved for future payments.
Agent

Oh, I see. We are happy you have this taken care of. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration. Thanks.