Phone locked in Sprint

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Phone locked in Sprint

I bought my phone and activate it few days ago.

However, in website it is showing the phone is activated and got number and everything.

When I use the phone, it says my phone is locked by Sprint.

I have no idea how to unlock it, could you guys help this out? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone locked in Sprint

Hi there, usaryan97! Our apologies for the very late reply and sorry to hear about that issue!

To investigate this further, please send us a private message including the MEID or DEC from that device. If you already have an account with Virgin Mobile USA, please include your phone number and 6-digit PIN in the same private message.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

We'd love to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Phone locked in Sprint

Hi there, usaryan97! Our apologies for the very late reply and sorry to hear about that issue!

To investigate this further, please send us a private message including the MEID or DEC from that device. If you already have an account with Virgin Mobile USA, please include your phone number and 6-digit PIN in the same private message.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

We'd love to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post