Virgin Mobile

Phone not delivered

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Phone not delivered

I ordered a phone for my wife Monday May 6th and expected it to be delivered on Thursday - this was supposed to be a surprise Mother’s Day present. The phone didn’t deliver, I followed up and saw it made it to our city but was then returned to shipper without even coming to the house. I called fed ex and they told me VM had stopped the order. I called V M and they said our credit card didn’t match the shipping address. Which wasn’t true. VM said they could do nothing to help until the phone was returned. My credit card still has a $875 charge for a phone that never even sent to my house. Extremely disappointed to not have the phone to give my wife and even more disappointed that I can’t get any information on my order and that I have been charged for a phone that they won’t deliver to me. This is the second huge issue we have had when trying to upgrade phones from VM in the last 5 years of service with them.
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Phone not delivered

Hello Ebrown07. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to investigate. Do you  have the order #? Please, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Re: Phone not delivered

Just as a follow up - customer service basically just told me I had to wait for the phone to be returned to them before they would credit me back and then just attempt to order again. Not helpful at all. I have had a $800 charge on my credit card for 2 weeks for a phone I never received. No help in fixing this for a future phone or compensation for their error. Thank goodness my phone is usable or I would be without a phone for 2 weeks which is unacceptable. Seriously considering leaving Virgin over this.