Virgin Mobile

Phones that work with Assurance Wireless - need definitive and specific answer please?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Phones that work with Assurance Wireless - need definitive and specific answer please?

Which virgin mobile phones work on assurance wireless does anyone know if coolpad snap will work
Whiz Kid

Re: Phones that work with Assurance Wireless - need definitive and specific answer please?

Yea, I found out recently that Assurance sent me a phone I never activated ( Because the phone didn't even turn on) and they activated my account and kept it active from December 2017 until now, May 2019. With out me ever making a call or text or using any data at all. Even though you are supposed to make a call or text every 30 days to keep your service active. You know why that is? Because they are paid for every active service by the government funding program allowing this free or discounted service. So they lie saying my service is in use to steal money from the program. Whats more, that whole thing about "your phone isn't compatible"? Come to find out yes they usually ARE usable with Assurance but once again the lose that few extra dollars per service if you are not using their provided hand set. ( The government funding allows a "service support fee" every 90 days if they send you the phone. But not if you provide your own. And, tell me, who among us has had no choice. But to pay that stupid $5 shipping fee for a new phone from them? Guess what...... A minimal shipping fee is also covered in the funding.

Yes, something definitely feels wrong about all this. Feels like targeting the low income population to take what little they have.
Whiz Kid

How do I become an agent for Assurance Wireless under the Lifeline program?  Can you please help with this.

Agent

Hi there Cosaface. You would like work for Assurance? Most of our street sales teams are independent agents. You can get more information at any public assistance program office. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I need a compatible BASIC non-'smart'phone replacement phone for Assurance and I keep getting conflicting info.  Please, I need current info for June of 2019.